Patches for Plasma Active Two

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Dec 10 01:42:46 UTC 2011

Alrightie, updated patches, per repository:

http://plasma-active.org/active-two-patches.tar.bz2

md5sum 3819a5112efdcbda1402f38884e91263  active-two-patches.tar.bz2

in detail:
* kde-workspace-active-two.diff
	- applies on master (4.7.90)
	- contains kwin/screenlocker and ksmserver/qml-shutdowndlg, hide-hibernate-
	  button
* kdelibs-active-two.diff
	- Based on 4.7 branch (4.7.4)
	- contains kparts patch, nepomuk linker patch
* kde-runtime-active-two.diff
	- based on master (4.7.90)
	- contains editbubble, webthumbnail, private package access for plasma
* kdepim-active-two.diff
  - based on 4.7.4
  - contains kmail-mobile cmdline options from reviewboard

All those are also (and in fact taken from) Active/Two branches in the
respective repos. kdepim is pending commit, will hopefully be there tomorrow.

I'm still building these, would be good if others could test-build them as
well and confirm that they're OK for release. :)

> Em Friday 09 December 2011, Sebastian K�gler escreveu:
> > Here's a respin of the whole set, I've changed the patches names to

sebas