Patches for Plasma Active Two

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Fri Dec 9 20:39:01 UTC 2011

Em Friday 09 December 2011, Sebastian Kügler escreveu:
> Here's a respin of the whole set, I've changed the patches names to reflect
> the repo they should be applied to, and rediffed the ones I had submitted
> earlier (they had to be applied with -R). They're also rediffed against
> current master.
>
> I've also committed branches called Active/Two to kdelibs, workspace and
> runtime, which contain these patches.
>
> Have fun :)

	There is also this patch against kdepim to add command line parameters
support to kmail-mobile:

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103316/

	The patch is required to make share-like-connect's "send by e-mail"
feature work.

	I have also updated the qml shutdowndlg implementation to use
transparent background in the QDialog, that is required to make Plasma theme's
dialog borders look good. I think this change does not affect the contour.qml
theme used in Plasma Active that much. I am recompiling kde-workspace right
now to test it on Plasma Active.

	I am developing that patch in branch ksmserver/qml-shutdowndlg in kde-
workspace repository in case you want to update your patch. The
plasma_desktop.qml theme to replace the current shutdown dialog is working
well now :-) I will blog about it today or tomorrow. I still need to add
grub2's boot options support and it is ready to go to reviewboard and from
there to kde-workspace master.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
KDE's Network Management maintainer