Release Material - update website www.plasma-active.org

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.com
Fri Dec 9 16:26:45 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I update a bit our current website text for www. plasma-active.org.

Mainly the new section "New in Plasma Active Two" and the section "Check
it out!" haven been updated. The space on the left might be a bit short
now, so we could move the section "app developers" to the bottom on the
right side?

Screenshots and video update have beens sent in the other emails today.

Maybe Marco, you can upload the website to your personal server and we
could review it on monday together?
As always: feedback welcome!

Talk to you again on monday...
Cheers,
Fania

--
Fania Bremmer
Interaction Designer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str.7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589 122 | Fax: +49 6151 870589 199
fania.bremmer at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352 | Sitz: Darmstadt
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer