Release Material - Screenshots

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.com
Fri Dec 9 10:59:55 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I am currently preparing material for the release Plasma Active Two.

I just uploaded a bunch of screenshots, that can be used in blogs, press
kits etc. Please make use of them wherever needed:
http://share.basyskom.com/contour/press-kit/PlasmaActiveTwo_Screenshots.zip
<http://share.basyskom.com/contour/press-kit/PlasmaActiveTwo_Screenshots.zip>

Marco, please select some also for the website plasma-active.org. The
orange sticker should be updated to "two" as well.
I will send updates for a "New in Plasma Active Two" paragraph later
this day.

Cheers,
Fania

--
Fania Bremmer
Interaction Designer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str.7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589 122 | Fax: +49 6151 870589 199
fania.bremmer at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352 | Sitz: Darmstadt
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer