Image, 5. 12.

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Dec 6 14:56:04 UTC 2011

(There's
> of
> course always this nagging feeling that many bugs are already fixed when
> you
> run stable, but that's just the price to pay for stability -- it's not
> bleeding edge.

I only have one tablet and I use it for everyday stuff so that increases
the frustration when it does not work, but that is my personal problem. I
cannot  expect a development snapshot to be ready for productive use. But
I cannot give feedback to the UX side of recent developments if I cannot
see them in action because they don't work.

> It's like asking a painter why he stares at unfinished paintings all day
long.

To pick up that analogy: I wouldn't ask a painter if he stares at an
unfinished painting. I would ask the painter if he mixes colours on the
canvas instead of on a palette, though.