Planning Release Plasma Active Two

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Dec 6 11:02:34 UTC 2011

Hey,

On Monday, December 05, 2011 17:00:54 Fania Bremmer wrote:
> > - How will PA One users get the update information and a possibility
> > to install the update?
>
> no elegant solution yet.

For Balsam, I'll copy the new packages from KDE:Active:Devel to KDE:Active
once we declare it stable, users who actually run an updater will get them
automatically then.

(That's already a huge step ahead from my Android device, which is lagging
about a year behind in updates. ;-))

> >  - reviewer's guide, press kit
>
> Sebas, this one is for you - is that ok?
>
> >  - list of recipients: press channels etc
>
> Same here, sebas, you did a great job the last time...

Yep, I'll do those.

sebas