Image, 5. 12.

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 6 09:15:29 UTC 2011

On Monday, December 5, 2011 22:52:39 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I was quite skeptical during the past weeks, but since last Wednesday I'm
> really looking forward to the release date again!

this is an opportunity to modify our expectations.

we now know, thanks to this experience, that there will be breakages during
development and things will at times be more chaotic than ordered as we make
necessary changes.

we have also experienced that we can trust each other to work hard on fixing
the fallout that occurs. we have experienced that the chaos-creating decisions
are made for good reasons and with a clear understanding of the impacts these
things decisions will bring in the short term.

we are all open to feedback during these kinds of changes, we listen to each
other and we all have Plasma Active's best interests at heart.

so the next time we go through such a period of apparent chaos, we can use
this experience to skip over scepticism and panic and instead keep focused on
chasing the goals at hand with positivity and optimism.

:)

humru othro a kohnu se