Image, 5. 12.

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Dec 5 18:29:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

So, after having problems with the previous image(s), I've decided to
go for the development snapshot instead of testing once again.

Looking at it as a user, I must say I'm impressed.

Remembering setting up the demo device for the Berlin presentations,
with all small hacks and tweaks to make it run properly. Remembering
the recent total breakage when almost nothing worked. And now, testing
an /unstable/ development version, I can only say that PA has come a
really long way to an awesome and unique system.

I don't want to make premature congratulations for the release, but I
definitely had to congratulate all involved for this pre-release I'm
currently testing.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard