Notice of breakage

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Aug 31 11:44:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

After the current sprint ends, the recommendations will be broken for at
least a couple of days.

The reasoning is that I'm going to merge the new service on Friday, so
that it can end up in the image, and so that I can test it.

I'll wait for Friday so that at the end of this sprint we can have a
stable/testable image.

If you are highly dependent on the recommendations, and you can't live
without those, don't upgrade during the next week :)

Cheerio

--
Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people from coughing.
  -- Sir Ralph Richardson