[WebKit-devel] Reviving QtWebKit (help needed!)

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 23 17:09:10 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I've started a project dedicated to upgrading QtWebKit to modern WebKit code base. Git repository is at [1], at [2] you can find more detailed information.

Currently we are able to build libQt5WebKit and libQt5WebKitWidgets.so (WebKit1-only for now), as well as QtTestBrowser (it cannot run yet, but obstacles are known and can be solved). Branch qtwebkit-1 is being regularly rebased to WebKit trunk.

Is anybody here interested in this project? I'll appreciate help of any kind, especially if someone wants to work on improvement of CMake-based build system :)

Please ping me (annulen on freenode #qtwebkit channel) if you are interested.

[1] https://github.com/annulen/webkit/tree/qtwebkit-1
[2] https://github.com/annulen/webkit/wiki

--
Regards,