[WebKit-devel] [WEBKIT] :: Win32 : CoreGraphics => building engine for WebGL rendering

Hugo Machefer hugo.machefer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:49:17 UTC 2013

Hi. I generated <WebKit-*r156532*> succesfully for Windows in *Release*,
without Cairo: meaning by CoreGraphics & co. However, for some, WebGL
content is not rendered yet. To do so, these settings have been set:

#define ENABLE_WEBGL 1
#define WTF_USE_3D_GRAPHICS 1
#define WTF_USE_OPENGL 1
#define WTF_USE_OPENGL_ES_2 1
#define WTF_USE_EGL 1
#define WTF_USE_GRAPHICS_SURFACE 1

within <FeatureDefines.h> ... Is it the right way ? Is this approach
correct  ? At the end, LINK fails :

WebCore.lib(ANGLEWebKitBridge.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol *_ShInitialize *referenced in function "public: __thiscall
WebCore::ANGLEWebKitBridge::ANGLEWebKitBridge(enum ShShaderOutput,enum
ShShaderSpec)" (??0ANGLEWebKitBridge at WebCore@@QAE at W4ShShaderOutput
@@W4ShShaderSpec@@@Z)
WebCore.lib(ANGLEWebKitBridge.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol *_ShDestruct *referenced in function "private: void __thiscall
WebCore::ANGLEWebKitBridge::cleanupCompilers(void)"
(?cleanupCompilers at ANGLEWebKitBridge@WebCore@@AAEXXZ)

Which library may provide the symbols ? What is missing on my side to fill
this gap ? To bring WebGL up and running.

PS :  Thanks in advance to shed lights on this, I just submitted a mail to
webkit-devel-request at kde.org<webkit-devel-request at kde.org?subject=subscribe> to
"subscribe"...