[WebKit-devel] Building against KDE 4.3

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Tue Jan 26 21:55:01 CET 2010

Heyho!

Hmm.  Tried to build from svn at
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/libs/webkitkde and failed
with:

-- Found KDE 4.3 library dir: /usr/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
CMake Error at part/CMakeLists.txt:9 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindKdeWebKit.cmake or a configuration file for
  package KdeWebKit.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindKdeWebKit.cmake or set KdeWebKit_DIR
  to the directory containing a CMake configuration file for KdeWebKit.  The
  file will have one of the following names:

    KdeWebKitConfig.cmake
    kdewebkit-config.cmake

(I thought I'd try to get an updated Debian package out.)

kdelibs is 4.3.4; libwebkit-dev package (in Debian: 1.1.19) contains
FindKdeWebKit.cmake but not KdeWebKitConfig.cmake or kdewebkit-config.cmake.

Packaging bug?  KDE 4.3 build not supported anymore?  Do I miss some other
build dependency?

Help appreciated.

cheers
-- vbi

--
The following expression sorts a word list stored in
matrix X according to word length: