[WebKit-devel] Cleanups and future of playgound/libs/webkitkde

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sat Jan 23 17:36:40 CET 2010

Ok, I have just cleaned up the bug tracker. Great result: 3 wishlist enties
and 1 bug. :) Just great. I think we are ready for kdereview now. Following
the updated list how I/we will continue with things.

* Drop kdewebkit/ when KDE SC 4.4 is out, which is in kdelibs now (will be
released with KDE SC 4.4).Note that 4.4 is already branched, so do not forget
to backport any new fix.

* Rename the translations (catalog) to kwebkitpart.

* Rename part/ to src/ since it contains all relevant sourcecode for the part.

* Move it to kdereview, rename the folder webkitkde/ to kwebkitpart/ for
reviewing. After two weeks, move it to extragear/base (when everything is fine
after reviewing).

Hope this is okay for everyone. If not, please object.

Bye
urs