[WebKit-devel] Patches to QtWebKit

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Tue Aug 25 20:39:17 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 25 August 2009 01:00:22 Richard Moore wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm wondering - has anyone here actually had any patches to qtwebkit
> accepted yet? The couple I've tried to get through are taking rather a
> long time and I'm wondering if my experience is typical. Should we be
> pushing such patches through to the kde-qt git repo?
>
> Cheers
>
> Rich.

Hi Rich

Yeah, I have submitted some patches some time ago; all of them got accepted.
You could assign someone to review your patches when posting in the WebKit
bugtracker. I have assigned my ones to tronical. I think patches should get
accepted upstream before we add them to the kde-qt git repo.

Bye
urs