HP Touchpad issues in Umbrello

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Jul 31 11:29:00 BST 2020

Am 19.07.20 um 14:31 schrieb Robert Hairgrove:
> (Platform: Linux Ubuntu 18.04 (bionic) running Umbrello, version 2.30.3)

Hi Robert,

> 2) If I draw an association line from an actor to a use case, I cannot
> drag the anchors anymore after it has been created. If I click on the
> anchor point nearest to the actor, the actor gets selected; and clicking
> on the other point selects the use case. I also cannot drag the line as
> a whole.

You can drag the actor or the use case to move the line. If that does
not help, please open a bug report at
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=umbrello.

> 3) There seems to be no (easy) way to make several use case elements the
> same size. I can work around it by selecting "Snap to Grid" and "Snap
> Component Size to Grid" and then resizing each use case manually.
> However, when I deselect these, the sizes change back again to fit
> whatever text there is inside of the object.
Please file a bug report at
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=umbrello.

> 4) Is there really no way to insert line breaks into the text of a use
> case?

I checked entering "\n" and it looks that this is currently not support.
Please file a related feature request.

Regards
Ralf