[umbrello] Welcome to the "umbrello" mailing list

Howard Lee Harkness howard.lee.harkness at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:17:39 UTC 2014

I am having what I consider to be unusual difficulty getting some very
basic information about Umbrello.

   1. What is the current version of Umbrello?
   2. Where do I get the current version (unless it's 2.8.5, which I do
   have)?
   3. Which version fixes the C++ import hangup? Or, is it actually fixed
   (2.8.5 hangs without any error message on my C++ headers)?
   4. Where can I find the archives for this mailing list?

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 10:08 AM, <umbrello-request at kde.org> wrote:

> To post to this list, send your message to:
>
>   umbrello at kde.org

> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>

> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/options/umbrello/howard.lee.harkness%40gmail.com

>   umbrello-request at kde.org
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:
>
>   z3nSy/FG
>
> Normally, Mailman will remind you of your kde.org mailing list
> passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
> prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
> unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
> your options page that will email your current password to you.

Howard Lee Harkness
(214) 269-1171