[Uml-user] Umbrello for Solaris

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram at visionp.de
Mon Mar 31 00:22:33 UTC 2003

Haim Cohen wrote:
> This is a second and last try:
 > I guess I will have to ask for Rational tool ...
> Free things don't come easy.

exactly and that's why they also need support!

Just in advance, i am just another user of umbrello nothing more.
But i am a bit disappointed that i sometimes meet the attitude of
people that opensource has to be working right away and if something
doesnt work right away i dont consider it any further.
Unfortunately there are not too many people who see opensource as the
opportunity to help out. That's what i also hoped when i got into this
opensource stuff but i had to realize that it's not that way at all.
Unfortunately.
Haim, if I mis-interpreted your statement just see the message as a
general statement.

regards

Wolfram