[Uml-user] Example

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Jul 27 10:16:06 UTC 2003

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 11:36:26PM +0200, Lothar Bunk-Dudeck wrote:
> I just installed umbrello 1.1.1 (suse 8.1, german). Now I am looking for
> an example to start working with the programm.
> I downloaded that one from the developer's section When I  load it,
> nothing happen's.
> Can you tell me, where can I find an example that works?

The example file on the developers section is for the CVS version, it
won't work in Umbrello 1.1.1.

Quanta have an Umbrello file for their project
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/quanta/quanta_uml.xmi?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Also there might be some others on the developers page on our website,
not sure if they'll work with 1.1.1.

Look in the Help manual for a good read about how to use UML and
Umbrello.

Jonathan Riddell