[Uml-user] Question about Sequence diagram

Thomas Olsen s973656 at student.dtu.dk
Thu Aug 21 08:04:02 UTC 2003

I'm working on a Sequence diagram and I can not extend the
lifeline of the objects . I have read the FAQ where it says to
click on a lifeline and drag it to the desired length. But
nothing happens, and i have tried clicking all over the lifeline.
What am I doing wrong?. I'm using Umbrello 1.2 cvs version ( from 20/8 ).

In my version of Umbrello it is not possible to place a message arrow
between 2 objects if a graphic object in the diagram  is in focus.
I have to point on the canvas so that no graphic obejct is in focus and
then I can place a message arrow. That is not very logical.

thomas