[Uml-devel] KDE/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Mon May 21 22:15:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 18:48 +0200, oliver.kellogg at t-online.de wrote:
> Kip,
>
> Did you follow the instructions given in the "Source Code"
> section of install.php ?
> If so then you need to cd specifically into the umbrello subdir
> and do "svn up" there.
>
> I have updated the instructions to take advantage of the
> "svn up --set-depth" feature so that a top level "svn up" is
> enough to update all parts checked out.
>
> Beware that those instructions will change again when the
> switch to git is done.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Oliver

Hey Oliver,

I had followed the instructions to the letter, but the ones I had
followed were different. I see now that the checkout procedure is better
now to handle the relevant subfolders. It works now and compiles / runs
fine. Thanks for your help.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred