[Uml-devel] Package Widget

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:38:12 UTC 2010

Hi Eike,

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Eike Krumbacher
<eike.krumbacher at x-eike.de> wrote:
> The attached patch fixes the position of the text in the package widget.

Thank you for the patch. The new text position looks nice and the
advantages you stated are indeed true :)

However just for thoughts, I guess we still can't do away with
containment relationship if code generation is desired unless
PackageWidget is modified to act as true container (as in grouping the
contents of package widget and ensuring the package widget fits in all
its contents)

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A