[Uml-devel] Thinking about working on umbrello, fix some bugs.

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 5 12:01:54 UTC 2005

	Hi Guys,

	I know its been a long time since my last 'commit', but its looking
	like I (perhaps) have some small time to fix bugs in the code viewer,
	Java/C++ code generators. My question, since I have never commited
	to the SVN archive, is which version is 'development' now? Should I
	be commiting to /svn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdesdk/umbrello? or
	is there a development branch around someplace I'm not aware of?

	Thanks, and 'hello'

	= brian