[Uml-devel] [Fwd: [Uml-user] documentation & code generation]

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Nov 21 10:31:44 UTC 2002

Jean Vittor <jean.vittor at wanadoo.fr> [021121 18:07]:
> I was trying to test Umbrello's code generation. Didn't manage to : the
> sub-menu of Help/Active Language is empty. And I did not find no other
> way to choose the active language.

Are the libaries installed?

> Then I tried to have a look on the documentation, and the only
> documentation I can get is KDE's help.

Well, this is a bug but it should know be fixed in CVS. Is it possible for
you to checkout CVS code and compile it by yourself to see if it is working
now?

You can find instructions how to checkout and compile CVS version the
Umbrello sourceforge page (sf.net/projects/uml).

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954