Re: Data source for kino-teatr.ru

Mikha S. miksaparin at mail.ru
Sat Mar 2 12:39:02 GMT 2024

Hi, Robby,

so I guess there must be a mistake in the release description post. It provides link to kino-teatr.ru, but in fact tellico provides data source for kino-teatr.ua. These are different unrelated databases, my interest was specifically in the first one, it’s much more mature, especially in the context of Soviet films.

Cheers,
Mikha.