Slightly odd behaviour with the filter dialogue

Peter Mayes peter at petermayes.org
Fri Jan 12 15:14:32 GMT 2024

Just to add that I forgot to do an obvious test, which is to try the
same thing with the built-in "year" field, which is also a "number". The
same thing happens. Also, if I fill in a number, e.g. "1", then delete
it, the "OK" and "Apply" buttons become active. So this behaviour is not
a function of my own custom "Box" field.

--
Best wishes -- Peter