Using Tellico do make a website

José Marcio Martins da Cruz jose.marcio.mc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 00:52:51 GMT 2024

Hello Bruno,

Little buglet :

$ tellico2html -h
Creating YAML conf file /home/martins/.tellico2htmlrc
Please review /home/martins/.tellico2htmlrc to adapt to your context
YAML Error: Invalid element in map
    Code: YAML_LOAD_ERR_BAD_MAP_ELEMENT
    Line: 4
    Document: 1
  at /usr/share/perl5/YAML/Loader.pm line 360.

It lacks a colon just after tmpldir in the rc file created at first time.

---
   outdir: /home/martins/www
   sharedir: /usr/share/tellico
   tmpldir /home/martins/tmpl