Using Tellico do make a website

José Marcio Martins da Cruz jose.marcio.mc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:58:02 GMT 2024

On 2/22/24 17:40, Eric wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I started using Tellico (among others) to classify videos and podcasts on the internet using a field for URLs.

That's simpler.

When I go to a bookstore, sometimes I need to check if a book I'm thinking to buy I don't have it already... ;-) So, the
web pages need to be consultable in a smartphone.

> I also thought to write a script to use the data saved in Tellico (probably in CSV) to generate a static website....
> :)

A static site is better and easier to do. The only reason to use a CMS software is to be able to render in a smartphone
display.

The interest of directly use the *.tc file instead of csv dump is that you don't need to do manual operations like
launching tellico, dumping it and launching an external script to do the job. If it's ok for you, why not ?