Report ... help

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Nov 10 13:09:51 GMT 2023

On Sat, Nov 4, 2023 at 3:06 AM enri brn <ebernardi1968 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I write because I need your help. I would like to customize some
> report : Images list or for name, but I have these questions:

1) where can I find them ? Which are the paths for them? I have Ubuntu
> distro last 22.04 LTS

You can use the command
kf5-config --path data --locate tellico/entry-templates/

> 2) for the customize, must I work on .CSS and .XLT files? Are there
> any guide for them in Tellico ? I mean in forum or others.

Yes, they're written in XSLT and CSS, so customizing them does require
editing those. Copy the ones installed for you into your local directory
with a new name as you edit them.

There's some info at
https://userbase.kde.org/Tellico/Templates
https://userbase.kde.org/Tellico#XSLT_processing

As you have any follow-up questions, feel free to ask.