Tellico 3.5 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sat May 13 02:54:45 BST 2023

I'm happy to announce Tellico 3.5, with a number of new features and
updates. I expect this to be the last major release before transitioning to
Qt6 and KF6. The minimum Qt version for this release is at least Qt 5.10,
but I'm not completely sure whether versions < 5.13 work since I have not
tested them. Please let me know of any build issues, or other bugs that pop
up.

https://tellico-project.org/tellico-3-5-released/
https://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-3.5.tar.xz

Features:
* New data sources for FilmAffinity, iTunes Search, and Gaming History were
added.
* Colnect can now be searched for comic book, sports cards, and video game
results.* Importing DataCrow files in exported XML format was added (Bug
451138).
* New reports with an Image Grid and single entry per page were added (Bug
452552).
* A command-line option for importing PDF files was added.
* An explicit filter rule for Bool fields was added.
* Allowing regular expressions in the quick filter became an option (Bug
450517).
* Support for reading EPUB files with KFileMetaData was added (Bug 450192).

Updates and bug fixes:
* The data sources for AMS Mathematical Review, Dark Horse Comics,
KinoPoisk, and IBS were updated.
* Screenshots were added to results from IGDB, MobyGames, and TheGamesDB.
* The label catalog number is an option for Discogs results (Bug 452548).
* Collections can now be saved as empty template files, for later reuse
(Bug 450043).
* A transparent background is now used in the initial view (Bug 461777).
* The https scheme is now supported for SRU sources (Bug 463438).
* The active filter is retained when selecting an entry (Bug 462337).
* The link color for entry templates can now be configured (Bug 467150).
* The SRU and z39.50 information for the US Library of Congress was updated.