3 Bugs

Pedro Laia mail at pedrolaia.com
Sat Jun 3 08:09:06 BST 2023

Bugs :

1 - When I select text in an entry, I can't copy it to the clipboard.

2 - I created a template for a collection, saved it and it works great,
but if I close the application, when opening again the same collection,
the template in function is another one. My created template is still
there, but I must select it to activate.

3 - When I save a Filter, when I click that search it works, I can see
the correct entries, but when I click on one of the entries, the Filter
turns off. If I don't save the Filter, it works great.
I've asked about this problem, but maybe isn't easely resolved ?

Thanks !

--
Pedro Laia 96 513 9491 Assistência Técnica Construção de Websites Aulas
Personalizadas

.

.

.