Multi-disc albums

J. Allen Crider software-eng at cridermcdowellfamily.com
Wed Oct 20 06:03:01 BST 2021

I think it used to use the air date of the episode for the production
date.  That is what is still shown under Description in the Internet
Search results (although it doesn't appear in the details when an
episode is selected) and what I have been putting in manually since it
was changed.  Maybe it wasn't intended to have individual episodes as
entries in tellico, but that is the way I have been using it, especially
since I have some discs or sets that only contain two or three episodes
and many sets that only contain one season.  Until recently I had very
few, if any, complete series sets for series that ran more than one season.

Allen