Multi-disc albums

Jared Breland jbreland at legroom.net
Sat Oct 9 03:37:37 BST 2021

Hello.  I'm currently working on cataloging my music CDs, using
musicbrainz as the source.  I have a lot of multi-disc albums, which
musicbrainz seems to recognize and split out, but Tellico lists them
only as a single album.  Ie., a 2-disc album with 12 and 8 tracks each
is just listed as 20 tracks in Tellico.

I'm guessing this is working as intended because I can see how Tellico
would be limited to a single Tracks table, but still wanted to confirm
before i get to far - is there any way to make Tellico split out each
disc into a separate track list?

--
Jared Breland
jbreland at legroom.net