Beginner Question - Audio Music Collection

Ann Hopkins molto.libri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:01:18 GMT 2021

I had a previous database from another application, where I had other images.  You can add as many images as fields as
you would like and rename them as you wish.

You open the database.  Either use the Menu "Collection" - "Collection Fields...", or the Fields button on the task bar.

You can add a new field.  Here is an example "Cover Back".  I don't remember this was a default or not, but you if it is
you can rename it.

Then on a field entry move to that field and add your image.  I put my images in the same directory all the images for
my database already exist.

Hope this helps.