Feedback on actions for adding entries

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Sep 10 09:16:26 BST 2020

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 4:17 PM Bruno Cornec <bruno at victoria.frmug.org>
wrote:

> I'd call the first one "New item" (works for all collection type IMO), and
> I'd keep it as for my use case, I don't necessarily create an item from
> the Interrnet systematically, but also manually.
>
> The second could be "New Internet Item", but I'm not as happy with that
> one. You'll get better suggestions I'm sure.

Thanks, Bruno! I appreciate the feedback. I've been playing with different
wording, trying to see what "fits" best. Right now, I'm trying to work out
maybe having a "Add Entry" button in the toolbar with a drop down menu
showing "..From User" and "...From Internet" but the text in the menus
themselves staying the same. Not sure if that might be more confusing or
not...