Tellico 3.2.2 Released

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Mon Nov 11 15:32:55 GMT 2019

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 06:32:22AM -0500, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> Yeah, that doesn't sound good. There weren't too many changes between 3.2.1
> and 3.2.2 so hopefully, tracking down a regression like that should be
> easy. I'll take a look. No other changes on your system that would likely
> be relevant, right?

No, still using the same Mageia 6 distro for now (before moving to 7
later when I have a bit of time).
The previous version 3.2.1 of tellico tells me:
KDE Frameworks 5.42.0
Qt 5.9.4 (build on 5.9.3)
Windowing system: xcb

Maybe linked to changes you mentionned concerning new KDE/QT versions ?
It seems that when CPU was 100% the front window (when you enter
details) was flickering a lot.

Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org