Load data from IMDB / Moviemeter.nl

Mars joyamars at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 21:06:07 BST 2019

Hi,

Minor Bug:

I cannot get the function working to (auto) lookup data for movies on IMDB / Moviemeter.nl

Is there some place i can cange the settings for retrieving data from these websites?

If you have a simple solution i might try (edit a script to test a solution) , please tell me what file i have to edit and i will give it a try.
Wish:I would like to ba able to create an URL-field wich is partly filled...by adding the filmcode it must be a compete URL:Example -> standard fieldvalue = https://www.imdb.com/title/ttBy adding just the movie value (979376) i would like to be able to make the URL complete
"IMDB: 979376" results in "IMDB: 979376" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1979376)

If possible, mail me at joyamars at yahoo.com

Thank in advance, and thank for the nice program!