[Tellico-users] Contribution

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Jan 8 11:13:01 UTC 2016

On 01/06/2016 10:00 PM, Sven Werlen wrote:
> Hi Robby,
>
> I filed 2 review board requests:
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126656/
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126657/<https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126656/>
> /(in the second one, I only wanted to include the changes for the 2
> additional fields but it automatically add the bug fix as well)/

Thanks, Sven. At first glance, those looks great. I'm on travel right
now, but I'll get them pulled shortly.

>  > Are you developing againsht master or the 2.3 branch?
> I used "master" branch for developping and testing. Should I rather use
> the 2.3 branch?
The 2.3 branch is for KDE 4. I just wanted to be sure you were
intentionally working with the KDE Frameworks 5 branch. I'll probably
have one more 2.3.x release, I think, but that's it.

> In order to make Tellico work from my build folder, I had to apply 2
> "hacks":
>
>  1. Add #define UIFILE QString::fromUtf8("PATH TO tellicoui.rc file") in
>     src/mainwindow.h
>  2. Create a symbolic link /usr/share/tellico to my tellico folder
>
> Without 1), Tellico was not able to find tellicoui.rc file and some menu
> items were missing. I tried to change the "working dir" in KDevelop
> without succes.
> Without 2), Tellico was complaining about not finding Fancy.xsl at the
> startup. I couldn't find any other way to make it work.
>
> Is there any other way to configure KDevelop and make it work?

I'll have to check. Not having Tellico installed otherwise, you mean?

> Last question: I think that "./src/fetch/scripts/boardgamegeek.rb" is
> not used anymore. Can you confirm?

I think so, probably just need to remove it from that branch.

Thanks!