[Tellico-users] how to see the retrieved "raw" xml datas ?

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu May 21 00:11:10 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Xavier Brochard <xavier at alternatif.org> wrote:
> Hi Robby
>
> In purpose to debug my xslt files, I would like to see the retrieved xml from
> data sources.
>
> Any idea how to dot that ?

You'll have to modify the source and recompile. For my development,
most of the data sources have portions of code #ifdef'd out that write
temporary intermediate files to locations in /tmp. I disable all of
that for released code, but if you undef if, recompile and re-run
which source you're looking at, the temporary files gets written.
Other than that, there's no flag or anything that would do what you
want.