[Tellico-users] Merging Tellico frameworks branch into master

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:54:56 UTC 2015

Hi Robby,

> I plan to merge the Tellico frameworks branch into master soon, probably
> this weekend. The master branch is currently KDE4/Qt4 based, so this is a
> change to requiring Qt5 and KDE frameworks.

If you are not going to develop for Qt4/KDELibs4 in the master branch
anymore, it may be easier to _rename_ the frameworks branch into
master.

In any case, please make sure the frameworks branch is gone, so that
no one mistakenly pushes new changes in it.

> I'm not sure what I may need to do to update the CI build information or any
> of the i18n setup. Please let me know what I should edit or who, in
> particular, I should notify, if anyone.

You need to update the i18n setup at
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/tellico on the
Settings->Repository page. If you have only one branch "master" with
KF5-based code, then assign "i18n trunk branch (KF5)" to "master" and
set all others to "none". Please notify in kde-i18n-doc when this is
done, so that we can move the existing translations.

I'm not sure about CI, but Scarlett Clark (CC'd) definitely knows what
need to be done there.

--
Alexander Potashev