[Tellico-users] Import audio CD data no longer works

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Mon Nov 10 14:32:21 UTC 2014

Hello everyone -

Fedora 20 (64-bit) and Tellico 2.3.9 installed from the Fedora repository.

After upgrading to Tellico 2.3.9 I can no longer use the menu option for
"Import Audio CD Data".  The menu option is grey.

I looked at the tellicorc file and verified that the device name is correct.
Other applications such as k3b have no problems seeing an audio CD in the
drive.

I also added my user account to the "cdrom" group, but that made no difference.

Does anyone have suggestions about how to fix this?

Thanks - Bill Gee