[Tellico-users] how to populate a new field from internet service

Xavier Brochard xavier at alternatif.org
Fri Apr 25 09:14:22 UTC 2014

<xavier at alternatif.org> wrote:Hello
> I would like to add some fields to be populated when harvesting from
> internet services.
> For example, I added an "ean" field in the data : collection and this xsl
> definition in amazon2tellico.xsl file
>
>  You also need to define the EAN field in the amazon2tellico.xsl file.

Thanks! it works!

How can I use more complex data like these ones from the Amazon WSDL?

<xs:element name="ItemDimensions" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="Height" type="tns:DecimalWithUnits" minOccurs="0"/>
<xs:element name="Length" type="tns:DecimalWithUnits" minOccurs="0"/>
<xs:element name="Weight" type="tns:DecimalWithUnits" minOccurs="0"/>
<xs:element name="Width" type="tns:DecimalWithUnits" minOccurs="0"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

I defined the fields in the amazon2tellico.xsl file and added these lines
but nothing happens :
  <weight>
   <xsl:value-of select="aws:ItemDimensions/aws:Weight"/>
  </weight>

(similar lines with Height, Width and Length)

regards
xavier