[Tellico-users] Crash in Tellico while updating an entry

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Fri Jun 14 03:59:18 UTC 2013

Hi WOlfgang,

Thanks for submitting the crash report. It's difficult to tell fromt he
backtrace itself, but it's quite possible that the crash has been fixed
in a more recent version of Tellico. The current release is 2.3.7, so
I'd suggest an upgrade if you're able. I don't know about which repo you
might be able to get an Ubuntu package from though, sorry.

Robby