[Tellico-users] Source for Really, Really Old Books

Thomas Ronayne ronayne.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:54:47 UTC 2012

Robby,

Thank you and thank your wife -- both sites prove to be quite useful.

Thomas
> Anyway, I've been looking for some rare book reference site (might make
> life a little easier) or two and haven't really come up with anything
> useful; I'd appreciate any hints or suggestions.

My wife, who is the professional librarian in the family, suggested
Alibris and WorldCat.

http://www.alibris.com/
http://www.worldcat.org/

She noted that many libraries keep their rare books separate from their
circulation collection, which can make it hard to search. Tellico isn't
able to search either of those sites, unfortunately. Both have the
Richardson book you mention, but neither has the Portuguese/French
dictionary.

Robby

A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.