[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.2 Released

Daniel Marcel Eichler kugelfischtempura at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:31:54 UTC 2010

Am 02.03.2010 um 05:39 schrieb Robby Stephenson:

> On Saturday 27 February 2010, Daniel Eichler wrote
>> Hm, there is one problem with one of the optional pdf-libs. The building
>> crashed with her, so i will look further into this and tell you if i
>> found something.
>
> Exempi? Sure, let me know if there's something to make it work

No, it's poppler. But i think it's a macport-sided problem.

>>> Features:
>>> * Enabled KOrganizer integration for adding loans to calendar
>>> (kdepimlibs required).
>>
>> Is this in some way scriptable? So that any calendar-system can be used
>> by just calling some shellscript or so?
>
> No. Right now, it just integrated with the kcal library. Mayb an alternative
> would be to just export an ical event or something for import into a
> different calendar?

Hm, have you ever thought about a more general scripting-interface? Like just deliver the entry-data and run a user-defined script on several events like load or save an entry or clicking a user-defined button. This way, all those extra-gear could added from anyone to any collection-type.

>> And at least, i have a demand. Is it possible to add the hashcode of the
>> source-archive to the homepage? This way it would be possible to check
>> the integrity of the code when downloaded by an automatic build-system
>> like macports.
>
> Oh yeah, that's not a problem, happy to do it.  On the homepage or the
> specific download page?

I think on the left side under the download-link would be enough. As i see it, this part is always the same, on every page. Thanks for this :)