[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.2 Released

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 24 07:50:55 UTC 2010

> I'm happy to announce that Tellico 2.2 is available at http://tellico-
> project.org/download

> There were a couple of changes in the build system, so if I messed
> something up, I apologize, and please let me know.

As the co-maintainer of tellico for Fedora, I just rebuilt tellico 2.2
for Fedora, but I'm having trouble on F-11 with using the search
functions, e.g. trying the LOC search:

"The process for the http://z3950.loc.gov protocol died unexpectedly."

Here are relevant console measures:

tellico(4547) Tellico::Fetch::SRUFetcher::search:
"http://z3950.loc.gov:7090/voyager?operation=searchRetrieve&version=1.1&maximumRecords=25&recordSchema=mods&query=dc.title%3D%22linked%22"
tellico(4547)/kio (Slave) KIO::Slave::createSlave: createSlave "http"
for
KUrl("http://z3950.loc.gov:7090/voyager?operation=searchRetrieve&version=1.1&maximumRecords=25&recordSchema=mods&query=dc.title="linked"")
tellico(4547)/kio (KIOConnection)
KIO::ConnectionServer::listenForRemote: Listening on
"local:/tmp/ksocket-alex/tellicoCO4547.slave-socket"
tellico(4547)/kio (Slave) KIO::Slave::gotInput: slave died pid =  4551
tellico(4547)/kparts KParts::Part::slotWidgetDestroyed: deleting part ""

I get similar errors for the Amazon search functionality.  I dropped
back to the tellico 2.1 and similar errors appear, so I suspect this
might be related to the recent update to kde 4.4.0:

$ rpm -q kdelibs kdebase
kdelibs-4.4.0-9.fc11.i586
kdebase-4.4.0-3.fc11.i586

Have you encounted similar errors with KDE 4.4.0?

Alex