[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for Tellico.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Aug 25 04:22:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Nolwenn <donolwenn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tellico crash everytime I try to import data from a CVS file. The CVS file
> was created with Gcstar. Before importing, I created some new fields. Crash
> happens when I clic to switch columns to assign the colums to a field.

Thanks for the crash report, I appreciate your talking the time to send it
in. Can you give me more details on the crash? Does it happen for a certain
type of field? Can you send me the CSV fil privately and describe the steps
you took?

Also, you're likely to get better data if you import the GCstar file
directly, rather than exporting as a CSV file and then importing.

Thanks!