[Tellico-users] crash report

ab hamed ab_hamed at phonecoop.coop
Sun Aug 15 10:53:47 UTC 2010

Hi
I'm sending this manually because I think this prog is good and would like
to see bugs cleared.
Hope this helps.
The database is fine for enter and viewing - it fails every time during
the process of generating reports. After selecting report and making
choice of columns clicking the generate report button causes crash.
Second and related fault: although I saved each entry as I entered it,
after the crash I reloaded the db and the new data was not to be found
anywhere.

thanks

ab

Application: tellico (2.1.1)
KDE Platform Version: 4.4.2 (KDE 4.4.2)
Qt Version: 4.6.2
Operating System: Linux 2.6.32-24-generic x86_64

-- Information about the crash:
<In detail, tell us what you were doing  when the application crashed.>

The crash can be reproduced every time.

  -- Backtrace:
A useful backtrace could not be generated