[Tellico-users] Re : Tellico 2.3 Released

patrick guignot patrick_guignot at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 10 07:44:55 UTC 2010

Hello Regis,

If the inclusion of Tellico 2.3 in Squeeze is vetoed by the release team, do you
plan to backport the bug fixs into the 2.2 version ?

Patrick

________________________________
De : Robby Stephenson <robby at periapsis.org>
À : tellico-users at kde.org
Envoyé le : Lun 9 août 2010, 1h 41min 05s
Objet : Re: [Tellico-users] Tellico 2.3 Released

On Sunday 08 August 2010, Regis Boudin wrote:
> Hi Robby,
>
> Thanks for
the new release. Bad timing for me though, as Squeeze was
> frozen a
couple of days ago. But I will try to get it there, anyway.

Oh, that's
unfortunate. Sorry! I was trying to get it out earlier this week, but
things got busy...