[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.3 upcoming

Derek Tombrello mrmagnet at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 1 05:50:23 UTC 2010

I was able to get one of the databases imported into ListPro tonight by
editing the CSV file in OpenSpreadsheet. There is one thing I noticed...
let's say I am exporting an album database. On a PocketPC I only need
the Album, Artist and Medium fields, so I delete all of the others and
export the database to a CSV file. When I open it in OpenSS, I see that
it has also exported the Date Created and Date Modified fields. I don't
see a way to turn these off in the program. So that would be great!

Thanks....

--

Derek Tombrello
www.RobotsAndComputers.com