[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.0pre2 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Sep 6 20:39:14 UTC 2009

On Sunday 06 September 2009, Jerome Quelin wrote:
> >     * Default fields for entry creation and modification date were
> > added.
>
> btw, how can we add those date fields to existing collections?
> i can add some dates, but how can i set up modification date so it get
> automatically updated with the entry?

For collections made with the 1.3.x series, it should get added
automatically. If not, let me know.

For newer files, but before the new fields were added, there are a couple of
	1) Create a new collection of the same type, then import your existing
collection into it. Unless you've customized a lot of your default fields,
that's probably easiest. For translations, it's also an easy way to get your
field titles translated to default translations.
        2) Create date fields named  "cdate" and "mdate" (which are the
internal names of the new fields) and "Apply". Then you can retitle them
however you want.